Fooendship Fooendship

Love the art style here, especially the choice of dark blue outlines with the yellow-brown palette. The story is a little sad, I think, but also a little funny. What's with that creepy round thing a the end, going all postal and becoming inarticulate? It's not easy being honey mustard, I gather. But his true destiny around here would probably be sitting in the back of a fridge until he expired. Everybody buys that stuff in order to show how willing they are to 'try new things,' but nobody ever eats it. Seems there's just never a time where mustard or honey by itself wouldn't be the better choice. Well, maybe glazed ham or something? But then again, you could just mix honey and mustard yourself. Oh, the senseless tragedy of superfluous food combinations. I can empathize, fully.

BillPremo responds:

Thanks for the review. I was once told that brown and blue is the saddest color combination. I had a lot of fun with the color in this.

ChipMunk & BearMunk ChipMunk & BearMunk

Thanks for uploading this - I find it incredibly funny :D

OverTonesOfLevi responds:

No problem man! I had lots of fun making these as a kid! Thanks for the message!!!

Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping

This is high art!

Dailytoon #442 Dailytoon #442

Excellent

Pretty good for a short 5-year effort ;)

-Simply Animation ll- -Simply Animation ll-

Messy

Why did you make this? Why showcase unused stuff? Why not at least make up a coherent conext it can be used in?

Rudy responds: