Space Octopus Madness Space Octopus Madness

Madness indeed :-)

Theropods Theropods

Excellent short game. The art, the animation, the music, the limited number of choices all work together to create a great experience. Played it and felt like I had just discovered a new secret area in Monkey Island or something :-)

The Awakening RPG The Awakening RPG

You get 5 stars from me for pulling through after working for years on this game! Good job!

I like the atmosphere and interface. Since you also ask for critique, here are some ideas fo improvement:
- Please don't make CTRL the Run key. CTRL + W closes the window in Chrome browser, which meant that after customizing my character and getting to play the game for the first time, it suddenly shut down when I tried to run up. Normally I wouldn't reload a game after that experience, but I did in this case just to come back and comment.
- Please give some directions or a map - with nowhere specifically to go, and no record of where I've been, I feel like I'm walking in circles in the forest after 5 minutes. The battle interruptions are enough to disorient me.
- There is noticeable lag, which it should be perfectly possible to prevent.
- How to open the save game menu should be explained early on.

Well, just my two cents. Once again, good job.

RockLou responds:

Thank you so much for the in-depth review!

The running is already fixed. I have thought about this before and you convinced me - now you always run. You cannot toggle running.

Directions come sometimes throughout the story, when I figure the player may need help with directions. There aren't any in the beginning because I thought it was easy enough to find your way.

I wish I could fix the lag, I have tried to. But nothing I did was ever enough. You may fix it by pressing F1 to change the quality to low.

You might be right about the last point. But I was hoping people would find the 'save game' and 'main menu' in the inventory pretty easily.

What Happened to Dad? What Happened to Dad?

Great way of telling the story. Makes you feel the pain, loneliness, and sorrow :-( Just hang in there, man.

ItsTheAshtray responds:

Nice, thanks!

Facist! Facist!

Looks like an ideal engine for that gory 'Shave 60 people in 60 seconds' game concept I've been playing around with :-)

Crate Crash 2 Crate Crash 2

Nice little physics puzzle game - I like how you can now both create a circular impulse and point the impulses in a single direction.

William and Sly 2 William and Sly 2

I really like the dreamy atmosphere in this game, with the soft graphics and the shifts between music and ambience. Good job!

Infectonator 2 Infectonator 2

Great game - a very addictive mix of chain reaction and upgrade game mechanics. Also incredibly crisp pixelart, which works at many resolutions. Good job!

Ninja Mafia Siege Ninja Mafia Siege

I like the art style a lot, but the game seems much too easy - I was able to buy the best weapon after only 5 or 6 levels, and none of the battles were any challenge at all to me. With the bow I could pretty much kill all opponents before they came on screen. Would be a very good game if the balancing was better, so hope it will be fixed.

Fatal Virility Fatal Virility

If a game is 'a series of interesting choices', they have to be somewhat informed - right now the player has to guess blindly, which isn't very much fun. Much better if you give some clues, so the player has a chance to deduct the right choice instead of dying at every crossroad.